Friday, January 30, 2009

A GOOD LAUGH

Psalm 126

1 When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion,
we were like men who dreamed.

2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
"The LORD has done great things for them."

3 The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.




Our God is a God of Restoration, of Rebuilding, and of Faithfulness. Worthy is he to be Praised. I love where it says LAUGHTER because all I can do is Laugh at the silly and fun times I have had since moving to Dallas. The Lord has restored my Heart after a Season of Growing and being Stretched.

Now in this New Season I am still growing and continue to look to the the Lord. My desire is that my Face by be Radiant like in Exodus when Moses Ascended the Mountain.

No comments: